With an increasing number of fast-food chains, sandwich shops and cafes, there has never been more competition for Fish and Chip shops.
It’s no secret there is a huge demand, particularly at lunchtime, for a light meal and with over 75% of Fish and Chip shops offering just a regular, large or extra-large meal, there may be an additional audience that go elsewhere for a lighter option.
How can you develop what you already do and appeal to an ‘extra audience’ – by offering and advertising a ‘Lite Bite‘ meal. Many Fish and Chip shops already offer a ‘lighter bite’ and we want to build on this and support you by providing an all-inclusive Lite-Bite package which will help get more customers through your door.
What is the Lite-Bite package?
This brand new packaging is designed specifically for an alternative size meal and is customer made for a portion consisting of:
- A 6 oz battered fish (4 oz unbattered)
- A 6oz portion of chips (cooked weight)
- An optional 4oz side order of peas/gravy/curry
This was a suggested portion size that was unanimously voted as a ‘Light Bite’ portion. Although it is entirely up to you what portion size you use.[/vc_column_text]
Why is this packaging best suited for the Lite-Bite?
- It gives a generous portion – people perceive the meal to be good value for money
- It looks professional – Corrugated packaging is presentable with a well-polished finish
- It has eye appeal – the food fills the box and looks like a larger portion then is actually is
- Its versatile – it can be used for meals other then fish and chips
How to get your FREE Point of Sale poster
Along with this new packaging, we will supply you FREE OF CHARGE point-of-sale materials to help sell the Lite-Bite, and of course you decide the selling price of the meal.
Friars Pride Lite-Bite Poster So to get your FREE poster, simply place an order for our new “Lite-Bite” boxes with your telesales assistant and enquire about the posters… It really is that simple.