The National Fish & Chip Awards 2016 Marketing Innovation Award.
The Marketing Innovation Award is proudly sponsored by The Q Partnership and is aimed at businesses that work hard to promote themselves and want to strive ahead of the competition.
- Do you run special promotions on quieter days to stimulate extra business?
- Do you have posters on your wall to promote special offers or send out leaflets to your local community?
- Do you ask your staff to offer side dishes when a customer orders?
- Do you support a local charity or sponsor a local sports team?
- Do you ask customer's to follow you on Twitter/Facebook, getting them closer to you and your business?
- Have you done something different/crazy to promote your business?
As you can see from the list above, you don’t have to be a big shop or spend a lot of money to enter the award. If you do some of the simple things listed above, you are more than eligible to enter. Marketing is within reach of all shops.
It is an excellent way of getting exposure for your business and promoting the work that you do. At every stage of the award there are fantastic local PR and marketing opportunities for your business.
This years winner, Michael Cuschieri, of Poppies Fish and Chips said, "We would just like to firstly thank The Q Partnership for sponsoring the National Fish and Chips Marketing Innovation Award 2015 which we are delighted to have recently won. We would thoroughly recommend business owners to enter these and any other industry awards."
Entering the award couldn't be easier. Follow the link below and complete the application form for your chance to win this exciting, innovating award. www.fishandchipawards.com
All entries must be submitted by 17th July 2015