Friars Pride and Pacific West are giving away a beautiful Nyonya inspired bag to 6 lucky winners in our August giveaway!
The giveaway is a celebration of Pacific West's quest to continue offering excellence and originality in both their products and as a brand.
Pacific West have looked to help deliver their message by teaming up with Penang Passion, whose Nyonya Fantasia tote looks to bring history to the forefront in their inspiration and creativity.
UPDATE - WINNERS!
The 6 winners have been drawn and will all receive their prizes in the coming weeks.
The 6 winning shops are:
- Eastry Fish Bar
- The Chippy (Dorset)
- Flounders Fish and Chips
- Studfall Chippy
- The Fish Piper
To find out more about Pacific West and their fantastic seafood range please contact a member of telesales on 01733 316400
Pacific West Social Campaign August 2017 – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Friars Pride Ltd (company no. 1213037) whose registered office is at Oxney Road Industrial Estate, Peterborough, PE1 5YW.
- The competition is open to businesses who use Pacific West products
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is via social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) and via online Friars Pride website form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per business. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entrants may be contacted by Friars Pride sales team.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 25th August 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Friars Pride on Tuesday 29th August 2017. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook or via Friars Pride Sales Team. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.