National Fish and Chip Day is back! Join us in celebrating everything fish and chips on the 5th June 2020. Make sure you are ready for the big day by joining in on the build up to the day to get your customers excited, and to raise and promote the profile of fish and chips! National Fish and Chip Day was established by The National Edible Oil Distributors’ Association (NEODA), find out about NEODA by clicking here or visit their website.
Who Can Join In?
Everyone can join in! All types of businesses come together on the day to celebrate and raise awareness of fish and chips. From fish and chip shops to pubs and restaurants to retailers, there are many ways to join in and promote the benefits of fish and chips.
If you don’t sell fish and chips or you are not involved in the food industry you can still join in! Join us by enjoying a portion of fish and chips, either at the local chip shop, at home or anywhere else that sells our favourite dish.
Prepare For The Big Day
To get your shop ready to celebrate fish and chips, NEODA have put together some information and useful items to download, including logos! On top of this NEODA also sell a range of National Fish and Chip Day products to help you dress up your team and your shop. The range includes T-shirts and caps for you and your team, and then bunting to help prepare your shop. You can visit the NEODA National Fish and Chip Day 2020 page by clicking here.
Let’s Get Social
There are many ways of getting involved in the 2020 National Fish and Chip Day and showing your support, but a great way of joining in is to jump onto social media. Throughout the build up to the big day and on the day itself you can join in across social media using the hashtag #nationalfishandchipday. Here are just a few ways you can join in:
- Join in the discussion – interact with other people, including customers who are using the hashtag.
- Build up the day – Get your customer excited on social media, post countdowns and other fish and chip related information.
- Deals and promotions – you could offer a promotion or special deal which could be used around the day or on the day itself. It could even be a limited product which is only available for a short period of time.
- Get your customers excited – however you decide to promote or join in on National Fish and Chip Day 2020 getting your customers involved can help increase your business by making them hungry for fish and chips.
Support National Fish and Chip Day 2020
Support National Fish and Chip Day 2020 in any way you want, putting up posters and letting your customers know about the day can all help promote our favourite meal. You could even get loads of blue and red balloons for the day and if you want to go for a patriotic approach, you could use the Best of British range of packaging to serve your fish and chips in for the day!
Friars Pride are an independent fish and chip shop supplier which have been established for over 40 years. If you are looking for fish and chip supplies, bakery supplies or any other catering products or information, please feel free to contact us.
Your Local Depot
For the contact information of your local depot, please see below.
- Peterborough: Sales Tel 01733 316400
- Basildon: Sales Tel 01268 720140
- Norwich: Sales Tel 01603 721127
- Nottingham: Sales Tel 01603 721127
- Plymouth: Sales Tel 01752 262323
- Poole: Sales Tel 01202 743177
- Bristol: Sales Tel 0117 971 4331