Are you looking for an exciting new packaging option? Meet the Hook & Fish MK Card Tray family. These trays have been designed to offer fish and chip shops a high-quality tray that is the perfect replacement for the Hook & Fish Formed trays!
These trays are available in three different sizes to allow your customer to choose the perfect portion size for them.
- The Small Tray – this tray has been designed to typically hold a 7-9oz portion of chips
- The Medium Tray – this tray can hold a 10-12oz portion of chips
- The Large Tray – this tray can hold a portion of chips of 12-16oz
Reasons To Use The MK Card Tray Range
There are many reasons to use the MK card tray range, here are some reasons you should use this range:
- Perfect for portion control - the three tray sizes are perfect for controlling the sizes of your portions
- Made from virgin board kraft card
- Environmentally friendly
- Great image and presentation of the food you serve
This new card trays are Envirocare certified, this means it has got the seal of approval as an environmentally friendly packaging. Envirocare is exclusively used for Friars Pride and Q Partnership packaging ranges, to become a certified product the packaging must be recyclable and biodegradable – which the Hook & Fish MK Card Tray range is!
The Hook & Fish Packaging Range
The Hook & Fish packaging range can give you eye-catching packaging options for your business. This range offers you the complete packaging solution, from bags and pots to trays and boxes – the Hook & Fish range has it all.
Make sure you talk to your Area Sales Manager or your Telesales Agent about the Hook & Fish range, or create a wishlist on the website with the products you would like more information on – click here to start!
The Hook & Fish POS
If you are using Hook & Fish packaging in your shop we have a range of point of sale (POS) that could be suitable for your shop – from posters to open and closed signs. To order Hook & Fish POS just add what you would like to your basket and place an order. Here are just some of the POS options:
- Posters – click here
- Open and closed door sign – click here
- Opening time door sign – click here
- Pavement swing sign – click here
- Hook & Fish bin – click here
There is many reasons to use POS in your shop, here are just some of the reasons you should be using POS:
- It can get your customers attention – can help raise awareness of products you sell
- It can increase up-sells – your customer may add extra products to their order to give the advertised products a go
- Attract people into your shop – eye catching POS can help bring people into your store
Friars Pride – Ready To Help
Here at Friars Pride we are ready to help. If you need any help, or if you have any questions, about the MK card trays, the Hook & Fish packaging range or any of our products, feel free to contact your Area Sales Manager or Telesales Agent, you can also find depot numbers by clicking here.
Keep Up To Date
Make sure you keep up to date with Friars Pride and the latest product news and deal by signing up to receive Good Habits – our magazine which is packed full of information and special offers – straight to your inbox. To find out more about why you should sign up for our digital magazine click here!You can also keep up to date with Friars Pride on social media:
National Fish and Chip Day
With National Fish and Chip day fast approaching, the MK card tray would be perfect to use on National Fish and Chip day to serve up portions of chips. Make sure you are ready to celebrate. If you would like ideas on what you could do to make the most out of the day, click here to read our National Fish and Chip day blog!