To celebrate the launch of the new Heinz 220ml bottle, we at Friars Pride are delighted to announce the return of the SqueezMe Clock Giveaway!
We have a limited number of Heinz SqueezMe Clocks to giveaway and entering couldn't be easier. Simply comment your shop name and postcode on our Friars Pride Facebook post as well as liking and sharing it, or complete the below form and you will be entered into the prize draw.
The competition will run from Friday 1st September to Friday 8th September and winners will be drawn on Tuesday 12th September.
Heinz Social Media Campaign September 2017 – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Friars Pride Ltd (company no. 1213037) whose registered office is at Oxney Road Industrial Estate, Peterborough, PE1 5YW.
- The competition is open to businesses who use Heinz products
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry is via social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) and via online Friars Pride website form.
- Only one entry will be accepted per business. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entrants may be contacted by Friars Pride sales team.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 8th September 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Friars Pride on Tuesday 12th September 2017. 14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook or via Friars Pride Sales Team. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.