With less than 10 days until the show, here's everything you need to know!
- What is FRY IT 2015 all about?
- What time does it start?
- Who is allowed to come?
- How do I get there?
- What about parking?
- What can I expect at FRY IT 2015?
- How soon will my show order be delivered?
- What if I am not a Friars Pride customer?
- Who’s exhibiting at FRY IT 2015?
- What can I learn about at the show?
What is the show all about?
FRY IT 2015 is a Friars Pride’s annual Fish & Chips and Fast Food exhibition. Organised for the first time in Bournemouth to introduce Friars Pride to customers in the south west area following opening of our latest depot in Poole. FRY IT is FREE to attend click.
What time does it start?
The show is hosted at the BIC in Bournemouth. Doors open at 10 am and the exhibition is open for visitors until 4:30 pm.
Who is allowed to come?
FRY IT 2015 is aimed at Fish & Chips and Takeaway owners, managers. It is however considered a family event. There is even especially booked professional children’s entertainer booked for the day to keep the young ones happy and amused.
How do I get there?
Bournemouth BIC is situated in the heart of Bournemouth, a short walk away from the beach and pier. For more directions visit this link.
What about parking?
BIC owns their own award winning car park within their premises. It is usually a pay and display car park however, for the purpose of FRY IT 2015 500 car park spaces will be available FREE OF CHARGE only to FRY IT 2015 visitors from 10 am until 4:30 pm.
*please note that ONLY FRY IT 2015 visitors will be allowed to use the car park for free.
What can I expect at the show?
FRY IT 2015 is intended to showcase the latest trade innovations, as well as offer exclusive on day promotions. There will be number of visitors presenting their products with samples available to test on the day. Being a family show, FRY IT also caters for the younger audience with professional children’s entertainer present onsite. Seminar room is open to anyone willing to learn more about ins and out of making the most out of your business in terms of marketing and promotion. There will be number of award winning shop owners and marketers presenting in the seminar room throughout the day.
How soon will my show order be delivered?
Although FRY IT 2015 is aimed at our development area, we GUARANTEE TO DELIVER ALL SHOW ORDERS (even if we don’t currently deliver in your area). We will aim at processing those as soon as possible, opening new accounts for new customers and delivering to them in an efficient manner.
What if I am not a Friars Pride customer?
FRY IT 2015 opens its doors to all takeaway outlet owners, whether they are currently supplied by Friars Pride or not. Order forms will be available throughout the day for every business present there and if you are not a current Friars Pride customer, we will simply open an account for you within few days after the exhibition in order for your requested goods to be delivered.
With over 80 stands, there will be plenty of exhibitors present on the day. For a full list please visit this link.
What can I learn about at the show?
With seminar room present onsite you can find out about
- What it’s like to be a Young Fish Frier of the Year (presented by Rachel Tweedale, 2014-2015 Young Fish Frier of the Year)
- The importance of staff training and development of your business (presented by Des and Lesley owners of Burton Road Chippy - Best Fish and Chips Restaurant of the Year)
- The power of social media marketing (presented by Michael Cuschieri - the marketing brain behind Poppies Fish and Chips - Marketing Innovation Award winners)
- The power of branding (presented by Louise Marshall – Friars Pride won Marketing Director)
See you at FRY IT 2015! Don’t forget to register for your FREE ticket here.