Get your hands on your own Click & Collect App from Friars Pride and help your business provide fish & chips hassle free through lockdown and beyond.
Along with Stampapp, we are here to help 100 fish and chip shops create their very own, individual ordering apps that will allow customers to simply click and collect.
The app will allow customers to order directly from you for takeaway click and collect or delivery via the app and your website.
Unlike the summer, customers may not be as willing to queue so having an app is the perfect solution to increasing business and avoiding the unnecessary queues, while maintaining social distancing.
Customers can order directly via the app in the comfort of their own home and then come and collect from you at the time slot chosen. Or if you have the delivery functionality then customers can wait for their takeaway at home. All can be done contactless, from taking the order and payment to collection and delivery.
Set up and the first two months are completely free, so you will not need to worry about anything for the rest of 2020 and just concentrate on getting your great food to your customers safely.
Benefits of app ordering:
- Your very own app, designed and built for you with your brand and logos
- Extremely flexible
- Easy to manage
- Time-slot ordering
- Set up within 48 hours*
- Track and trace functionality available
- Customer marketing
It is simple to be one of the first 100!
To apply complete this form.
Fish and chip shops have until midnight on 30 November 2020 to apply. Offer has been extended until the 7th December 2020 due to popular demand!
“Working with Stampapp we are offering 100 of our customers the opportunity to have their very own app ordering service. We see this as a great way to offer support to fish and chip shops at this time who may not yet have embraced new ways of ordering,” says Sarah Thomas, Friars Pride marketing manager.
“Friars Pride has used Stampapp to build our Click & Collect app, allowing our customers to order online and collect from any one of our seven depots. So, the system has been tried and tested by us. Any shops who do not currently use app ordering will get a great system that in the current lockdown and beyond will help them to serve their customers safely and with increased efficiency. It will certainly enhance your business and particularly through the winter encourage customers to order their favourite takeaway.”
Terms and Conditions
- To apply customers, need to complete the online form.
- The first 100 customers to apply will receive a click and collect app from Stampapp.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be no set up fee and no charge for the first two months, after which time the monthly subscription will be charged at £25 per month for the website app and £45 per month for the mobile app.
- The provision and use of the app will be provided on an ongoing basis on payment of the monthly subscription fee. You will not be tied into a contract, and you can cancel your subscription at any time giving 30 days’ notice.
- By applying you agree to your details being shared with Stampapp, who will contact you within 48 hrs to arrange a demonstration of the service. If you then wish to go ahead, they will build the app for you under their terms and conditions.
- Full support is available from Stampapp including their 24/7 support line and online tutorials. You will receive a 45-minute training Zoom call as part of your app set up.
- The 48-hour set up time is quoted for the web version only and for one store. For additional stores and customised set up the time will vary. The app version takes 7 days to set up. Again, for customised set up the time will vary for the app version.
Additional info will be required to set up the app