And The Marketing Innovation Award Finalists Are
Congratulations to the top six shops shortlisted for the Marketing Innovation Award of the National Fish and Chip Awards, organised by Seafish.
The shortlisted shops are;
- Harbourside Fish and Chips, Plymouth, Devon
- Mister C’s, Selby, North Yorkshire
- Nana Jan’s, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, Lancashire
- Papa’s Fish and Chipswith branches in Cleethorpes, North Lincolnshire; Hull, East Yorkshire and Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Sea and Spud, Petersfield, Hampshire
- The Fish Hoose, Thornton, Fife
To reach this stage of the competition, finalists have been assessed against a wide variety of judging criteria, including audience segmentation, marketing budget allocation, promotional activity planning and implementation and the resultant impact for the business over the past year.
The winner of the Marketing Innovation Award will be announced at The National Fish & Chip Awards’ 31st anniversary ceremony in London on 24 January 2019.
For more information about the awards visit: http://www.fishandchipawards.com/ or follow @fishnchipawards / #fishnchipawards on Twitter
For more information about fish and chips: www.fishisthedish.co.uk/win/national-fish-chip-awards or follow @fishisthedish.