Our way forward is through our people
We employ passionate people to help us develop into the business we want to become. As a growing business, we understand it is our people that make Friars Pride who we are.
We put the pride into Friars Pride jobs!
Driver/warehouse Operative – Nottingham
- Monday – Friday working; variable start and finish times, no nights out or weekends: driver multi drop deliveries and warehouse duties, which include picking and manual handling.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience of multi drop delivery; a customer focus attitude; flexible attitude to work along with warehouse experience.
- You must hold a full LGVC licence and a CPC card
To find out more or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 938 1860
Warehouse Operative – Peterborough
- The role involves warehouse duties, Monday – Friday, working 40 hours per week, with 8 hour shifts. Overtime available .
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate: warehouse experience, customer focused attitude, along with a flexible attitude to work.
- Requirement: You must hold a Reach truck licence
Interested, please contact Martin Sheffield on 01733 316411 for an application form.
Interviews will be held locally.
Accounts Administrator – Peterborough
Full-Time: Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join the Accounts Team at our Peterborough Head Office. The successful candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of all basic accountancy processes, have a strong credit control background and have experience in all aspects of sales ledger, including processing of customer payments, running aged debt reports, debt level management and customer queries.
Reporting to our Finance Manager, as Accounts Administrator, you will play a central role in credit control, managing debtor day levels and ensuring all invoice queries are resolved quickly and accurately. You will be responsible for the daily allocation of money received to customers’ accounts. Raising credit notes and originating monthly statements, you’ll also manage cash sale levels. Other key Accounts Administrator accountabilities include:
• building good relationships with customers and handling queries professionally
• dealing with customers face-to-face in the depot
• taking card payments over the ‘phone.
• other ad hoc duties as and when required.
You’ll need a solid credit control background and a proven track record in accounts administration. A good level of computer literacy is essential, especially in Excel skills, together with the ability to multi-task along and a really flexible approach. Hardworking and trustworthy, with a positive, can-do attitude, you’ll also have:
• strong customer focus
• good all-round communications skills
• ideally, knowledge of AX software.
If we’ve just described you and your career aspirations, then to apply for this Accounts Administrator role, please email HR@friarspride.com for an application form.