We will continue to hold your personal data securely, just as we always have done.
- We always keep the personal data we hold on your Friars Pride account secure and we do not share your information and we never will.
- Friars Pride already follows best practice involving the data we hold, and has been registered with the Information Commissioners Office since 2011.
- Some of the data we hold on your account is for operational purposes; telephone details in order to contact you for your order, address data to deliver to your business, or email addresses to send you a statement of account, receipt of payment or loyalty scheme updates.
- You have the final say as to whether we continue to contact you for marketing purposes via email. If you do not want us to contact you via email from our marketing team, you can always opt-out by unsubscribing or otherwise contacting us via the contact details set out in our updated privacy notice. Our policy on this remains unchanged.
- If you have provided us with an email address we may email you with marketing information, just as before. We will always offer the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving any marketing communications, be that email or SMS.
- We always have and always will honour your requests. You can unsubscribe.
- For more information see our Terms of Service and our updated Privacy Notice open here